We have openings for the 2017-2018 school year. Visitors are always welcome! Please call to schedule a tour of our school. (303) 469-1574
Registration Information for the 2017-2018 school year:
- Preschool orientation will be held at 6:30pm on Thursday, January 12, 2017 at Cross of Christ Lutheran Church. Childcare will be provided.
- Preschool registration for Cross of Christ Church members and returning preschool families is on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 from 9:00-11:00am in the Fellowship Hall at Cross of Christ Lutheran Church.
- Preschool registration for new families is on Wednesday, February 1, 2017 from 9:00-11:00am in the Fellowship Hall at Cross of Christ Lutheran Church.
- A non-refundable fee of $40 for processing and registration is due annually upon Preschool enrollment for each child.
- Preschool registration will be held in the Fellowship Hall at the Church on a first-come, first-serve basis according to space available.
- Immunization records and a health exam signed by a physician are required by June 1st for school admission.
Our preschool offers a Lunch Bunch Program for 3 and 4 year olds, a Wonder of Wednesdays program for 3 and 4 year olds, and an Enrichment Program for 4 year olds. Information will be distributed in September.
2017-2018 Printable Registration Forms Required for Preschool and Kindergarten Registration:
2017-2018 Health, Immunization and Medical Forms
Health Form 2017-2018 – *required
Certificate of Immunization– *required
Non-Medical Exemption Immunization Form– required if personal or religious immunization exemptions
Medical Exemption Immunization Form– required if medical immunization exemptions
Kindergarten Application Form 2017-2018 <—- Click Here
- Kindergarten Orientation will be held in the kindergarten classroom at Cross of Christ Lutheran Church on Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 6:30 pm. Kindergarten applications will be available this night. Childcare will be provided!
- Parent-to-Parent Kindergarten Meet and Greet:
- On Tuesday, November 15, 2016 from 9-10am, parents of Kindergarteners past and present will be available to answer questions about life as a kindergartener at Cross of Christ! Please join us- there will be coffee and treats. This is a great opportunity to hear from parents about their children’s experience in Kindergarten and how they are doing once they have completed our program. Childcare will be provided!
- Enrollment Procedure:
- Step 1. Submit an application along with a $100 non-refundable registration fee (Forty dollars to be applied to September 2017 tuition.)
- Step 2. Pay May 2018 tuition of $397 by May 5, 2017 and submit the required paperwork.